Yoga is a vehicle for transformation of body,
mind and spirit.
At Johns Creek Yoga we believe that yoga is a vehicle for transformation of body, mind and spirit. We are committed to honoring the potential of each student by offering a variety of classes and instruction. Whether you are a beginner or experienced student, whether you come to the mat to stretch or strengthen, whether you seek a challenging physical practice or an uplifting spiritual experience, we offer classes to help you achieve your goal. Our mission is to help you build balance, strength and flexibility in both your yoga practice and your life.
Convenient to Alpharetta, Cumming, Duluth, and Roswell, we are located at the corner of Jones Bridge Road and Abbotts Bridge Road in Johns Creek, Georgia. We offer a variety of classes including Hot Power Flow, Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Kripalu, Kundalini, Tai chi/Qi Gong, Meditation and Children’s Yoga.
Coming Events: For complete details about any of the following programs, click here.
- Yoga on the Lawn: A Fall Equinox Celebration, September 23, 10-12
- Kundalini 5 Week Series with Sedef Dion: Every Tuesday 10-11:30 am beginning September 1st
- Next Introduction to Yoga Begins September 13th!
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Dennis and Kathy Lang: 10/23-10/25
- Advanced Teacher Training RYT300 Begins in September! Click here for details.
- Meditation and Pranayama Immersion, Dahlonega Spa Resort : 9/16-9/20
This 4-night Immersion in the North Georgia Mountains will give you the opportunity to dive deeply into your own Meditation and Pranayama practice as we explore various techniques that you can offer to your students.